Saturday, April 10, 2010
"Blueberries"
Just a little anecdote of Jacob being himself: yesterday he and Catherine were playing in the backyard while Greg and I were in the kitchen (watching them play thru the kitchen window.) He runs in to find us and asks us to remove the "blueberry" from his nose. There are berries on the bushes alongside the garage and they are blue in color, but more the size of a small pea and hard. Greg helped him get the berry out by pushing in one nostril and having him blow with the other - gross sorry! So, here is the funny part - the rest of the day continues are normal as it can with two small toddlers. Then later just as I am pulling Catherine out of the bath tub that evening (I've already pulled Jacob out and have him in his jammies) Jacob abruptly turns around as he is headed out the door for stories in Catherine's room and solemnly and wisely advises Catherine: "do not put blueberries in your nose!" (As if she was seriously considering it inside in the bathtub!) : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment