Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt


We did an Easter egg hunt with my Right at Home Bible study this past Friday, March 26th at a local park. I thought the discrepancy between the two kids' styles was pretty cute. Catherine was very good at collecting the plastic eggs: stooping to get them and then carefully placing each one in her little basket. And she needed no encouragement to begin. Jacob, on the other hand I had to coax to participate, and once he finally did join in would open the egg, toss it aside into the grass, extract its contents and then immediately find me to unwrap the candy or sometimes just stuck the wrapper and all in his mouth whereby I would have to fish it out! : )

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Finally a blog! I've gotten neglectful with mine lately; I'm always thinking of things I'd love to post but rarely do Drew's naps last long enough to give me time! I'll post a link to yours on ours, if that's okay. I love the pictures of Catherine pushing Jacob in the stroller!

    ReplyDelete