Last month the Bible verse at preschool was: "with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26. We tend to practice over mealtimes, especially breakfast and they are each so proud when they get both the verse and hand motions correct. Afterwards they chorus "from the book of Matthew!" Catherine, however, has unintentionally shortened the verse to: "all things are impossible" and is delighted and proud of her rendition believing it to be correct. I love this sweet story of her.
At Target this week I purchased Jacob a foam axe from the dollar section. He spent the rest of the day unknowingly entertaining me as he repeatedly misspoke axe to something else accidentally: "a**!" He first told me upon brandishing it: "this is an enchanted, magic a**." And then "this is a bad a**." Later when I had tucked the axe in my back pocket at the park he asked me "where his gigantic a** was?!" And so on... Loved it - too cute! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment