



November 2011 - -
My mom "Grandma Toria" came for a visit in early November and it was such a treat for all four of us. One night she always takes our family to dinner
at Mely's (our local Mexican 
restaurant) and this trip she also arrived just in time (literally from airport to preschool) for the kid's Open House. So she got to meet Jacob and Catherine's two sets of teachers as well as drop them off with me in the morning and see the usual routine. We
had Chick-Fil-A and Sonic drinks at
least once possibly more (something she misses from Texas) and she also treated them to a trip to Build-A-Bear which they loved! She started the tradition several visits back of "one new toy a day" which of course they delight in.: ) She is a wonderful playmate to each of them and patiently plays with them joining them in their imaginings (I know their cousin Lily loves this play time with her too.) I wish
I had done a better job "photo-documenting" as my sister-in-law Jenny says, but I will cherish the ones I did take.
No comments:
Post a Comment