Two funny stories I did not want to forget to share:
Captain Jacob - - First, since Catherine has become potty-trained (August) she has not been conservative in her toilet paper use and frankly uses copious amounts with gusto even for teeny tiny tinkles. ; ) This has subsequently led to our family running out of toilet paper more often than would be prudent! One morning in particular Greg inquired of me if there was ANY TP left in the house to which I replied that I was uncertain, but that it was on my grocery list for the morning. So, upon returning home from the store I placed several rolls downstairs in our 1/2 bath and then decided it would be a good opportunity for Jacob to help me and so had him outstretch his arms and loaded the remaining toilet paper into his arms with the instructions to carry it up to any upstairs bathroom! He made it half way up the stairs before he proceeded to unpack the plastic and construct tall towers of the rolls of which he was very proud. Then he loaded it into our block wagon and later was upset with me when I had removed a few rolls and put them in the bathroom upstairs. He promptly retrieved them thereby "fixing" his wagon stash. I told Greg he would just have to find the wagon from now on... Only a four-year-old-boy would do that - too cute.

Kit Kat - - Recently Greg applied for a new position at work and while he was awaiting the results of his interview he in turn asked each of the kids if they thought he should have the position. Jacob responded with a resounding "yes", while Catherine said "no, no - you should be a princess Daddy!" : )
No comments:
Post a Comment